Face at Nissi's Bistro, and Welcome Back Driver!!!

  • Mark (Face)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      Hope you all had great summers. Face was busy singing a bunch of private gigs, which is always a blast. It's time to hit the PUBLIC STAGE again!!!

      We are very excited to announce that Driver has returned to the band! Many of you will remember his amazing combination of power tenor and freaky high notes. After a year singing with Almost Recess, a touring group based in Washington, DC, he missed us, Colorado, and of course, all you happy people, so he has come home where he belongs. He brings back a ton of experience, and his rock star attitude that we all know and love. Yes, that means we now have 7 members in the band!

      Here's the next chance to hear Face. Nissi's is an AWESOME new venue in Lafayette, built for live music. They have a terrific tapas menu, wine and beer (some of RedFish's signature brews!), and the standard tasty cafe beverages to enjoy. Here are the particulars:

      Who: Face
      When: Sunday, September 18, 7:00 - 9:30 pm
      Where: Nissi's Bistro
      Where?: 2675 North Park Dr in Lafayette
      Where???: head for the SE corner of 95th and Arapahoe. Take either North Park Drive (off of 95th—100 yards S of intersection) or Forest Park Circle (off of Arapahoe—100 yards E of intersection) and follow around until you see the Bridgetown building (and Nissi banners). There's plenty of free parking.
      Cover: $5
      Call for Reservations!!!: 303-665-2757

      See y'all there! - Mark

      Mark Megibow