No Better Cause in Colorado

  • Wish0922
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Greetings!

      This is a message to let everyone on the Colorado-Acappella list know
      that Lincoln, Nebraska-based vocal band No Better Cause will be
      spending
      next week in the Denver/Boulder area. The group will be spending
      three
      days conducting workshops at some of the local elementary schools and
      then performing shows in the evening. The evening shows are open to
      the public, and we'd love to see our friends from Colorado come out.
      Here's the schedule:

      Tuesday, September 6th, Boulder, CO: Douglass Elementary School
      (workshops during the day)
      Tuesday, September 6th, Boulder, CO: Douglass Elementary School (show
      in the evening open to the public, 6:30 p.m.)
      Wednesday, September 7th, Boulder, CO: Heatherwood Elementary School
      (workshops during the day)
      Wednesday, September 7th, Boulder, CO: Sacred Heart of Mary Church
      (6:30 p.m., No Better Cause will perform their gospel set)
      Thursday, September 8th, Denver, CO: Harrington Elementary School
      (workshops during the day)
      Thursday, September 8th, Denver, CO: Harrington Elementary School
      (show in the evening open to the pulic, 6:30 p.m.)

      Please check out our website at www.nobettercause.com for more
      information.

      Thanks,

      Nate Kellison