Tenor looking for group to join

  • Pat Massengill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2001
      Hi. I'm looking for an a cappella group to join. For many years I have
      sung in a Denver metro area chorus, and I would describe myself as an
      excellent choral (1st) tenor and occasional soloist. I am a good
      sight-reader and quick to memorize. I'm looking for a greater vocal
      challenge and opportunities to perform much more often than two seasonal
      shows. I would prefer a smaller mixed group (say, 4 to 16 voices) to a
      larger chorus, and a variety of styles (like contemporary, oldies,
      doo-wop, jazz) to a single genre. A dedication to quality and frequency
      of performance are more important than most other factors. If you have
      a Denver area group and are looking for a tenor to enhance it, I look
      forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

      Patrick Massengill
      deacon@...
      (303)569-3830