Free Harry Potter Download

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Just 2 days out from the release of book 6... I'm getting all TWITCHY
      just thinking about it... so we're offering a free download of our
      faux-British version of "Harry Potter"

      http://www.moosebutter.com/media.php

      Also for sale is the new Bill Hare mix of our regular version of "Harry Potter."
      Enjoy.

      And check out our "udder won" megamix and other samples from our new
      album, all right there on the same page.

      Warts.

      moosebutter
      "Saturday Night Live meets The Mormon Tabernacle Choir."
      ----Aviva Media Arts Boulder, CO
      www.moosebutter.com