Upcoming a cappella opportunities!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Clear Day
      Since the Colorado Songster is modestly delayed for last minute news articles (we've had to go from 4 to 6 pages), for those of you on the message board, I'm enclosing a pdf of the page 5 calendar listing, so you can print it out and paste it up on your refrigerator. More chances than any previous summer I've seen to catch some of the best a cappella in our state -- most of them free!

      Get out and see these folks do their thing. Who ever said summer was the slow time?

      And be sure to go up afterwards and tell the singers what you thought of them. Let them know they have a cappella fans out there.

      Rol Sharette
      Prgm Dir