URGENT CALL FOR MALE SINGERS/ACTORS

  • Heather Frost
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 10:54 AM
      ARE YOU A MAN INTERESTED IN PERFOMING IN MUSICAL THEATRE?

      Longmont Theatre Company in Longmont, CO has just started rehearsals
      for GUYS AND DOLLS. We are in *URGENT* need of more MALE
      ACTORS/SINGERS. Singing and dancing abilities would be a huge
      benefit, but any interested man should be encouraged to call.
      First timers to musicals should also be encouraged to call. Show
      schedule can be found at www.longmonttheatre.org. Sorry, there are
      no roles left for women. If you have a planned vacation this
      summer, we can probably work around it.

      If you are a male actor/singer (17 years of age and older) who is
      interested in performing in a great production of Guys and Dolls,
      please contact one of the co-directors AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

      Micah Abrams at 303-807-7620 or Elizabeth Dunn at email
      happilyeverafter3704@...

      Thanks for your help!