LAST CALL FOR SONGSTER

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:31 AM
      Clear Day
      TODAY is your last opportunity to participate in Colorado's quarterly newsletter to fans and friends of vocal jazz and a cappella activities. The summer Colorado Songster is going to press this week.

      Four categories of information are being accepted before midnight tonight:

      CLASSIFIED NOTICES: You as a performer or on behalf of a start-up or exisiting group can seek participation or participants with a free classified notice in the Songster.

      PERFORMANCE DATES: If your group or venue has scheduled performance dates you would like to have known to our 1400 subscribers around the state, respond with date/time, group location and cost for our calendar.

      ADVERTISING: Take advantage of the Songster's low group and commercial display ads to let our subscribers know about your new CD or another opportunity that may inteest them.

      ARTICLES OF INTEREST: This is your newsletter and your infomation is of interest to our Colorado members. Send along a short (150-400 words) article, possibly with photograph, that will be interesting to our subscribers and it will be published.

      But do any of these things today! Sned materials and information to info@....

      Rol Sharette
      editor