News for the Colorado Songster

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Clear Day
      Attention a cappellists,

      Your fans and friends would welcome your short articles to be printed in the summer Songster -- and so would I!

      Any news that tells of successes or interests, or speaks to what's happening in our state, or what you've come across elsewhere in the field of vocal jazz and contemporary a cappella would be most welcome. We don't always have a lot of room, so it won't take you long to create a few notes about an experience you've enjoyed, a problem you're concerned about or an opportunity that may interest your compatriots.

      While many of you receive such news partly from your participation in this message board, don't forget there are twice as many who do not, yet wait every 3 months for the Songster to be delivered with updates, ideas and happenings.

      Please send your short articles of interest by email to info@... and we'll include as many of them as possible in the July issue of the Colorado Songster for all to enjoy.

      Just send them along right now while you're thinking about it. But not later than Tuesday, July 5, to make the next issue.

      Thanks for your help in getting the word spread around.

      Rol Sharette
      editor