Almost Recess seeks Tenor and Bass

  • agostb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      Almost Recess, a full-time, professional vocal band is seeking
      submissions for tenor and bass. We gig about 250 times a year up and
      down the east coast. Our repetoire includes rock, pop, R&B, and
      country covers and originals. We are currently looking for tenors,
      with good solo skills, and basses who can anchor a solid rhythm
      section. Almost Recess provides monthly salary and housing.
      Transportation and hotels are provided on the road. For more info see
      www.almostrecess.com

      If you are interested please contact jason@.... Audition
      materials should include audio recordings, video(if possible), picture
      and an explanation of interest.