New professional jazz/R&B quintet

  • colorado4bjh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2001
      WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM!!!! If we could only find a
      tenor. This is no rehearsal group. We plan on gigging a
      lot....locally, regionally and perhaps nationally. I believe that
      the arrangements make the difference between a so-so group and a
      great group and our arrangements are on par with the best of the Real
      Group and Vox One.

      We currently have 4 strong members, but we are struggling to find a
      tenor/high baritone with the experience and voice we are looking for.
      If you can sing dissonant harmonies, read music and hold your own on
      a solo, please contact me ASAP.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely,

      Joe Herbert