Chain Male

  • Trevor Babb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Hey Acappellans near and far!
      I am writing to inform you of the existence of an
      upcoming young a cappella group in Boulder called
      Chain Male. Right now our personel is at seven members
      and we all are straight out of Fairview High Schools
      lights-out choral program. We are looking for gigs
      throughout the summer. For more information please
      contact Trevor Babb at 720-480-4610 or Blake Stepan at
      720-352-0970.

      Trevor Babb

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com