Ads in the Songster

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Clear Day
      Here's your chance to do something more for Colorado A Cappella, as well as 'make a wave' in our great a cappella community.

      Display ads often help a great deal in subsidizing the cost of printing and mailing the quarterly Colorado Songster to its 1,300+ subscribers. We have a rate card for such ads and have gratefully received compensation from many of you in the past.

      We also barter ad space with worthwhile non-profits (KGNU, KUVO, Newspapers, Redfish) who provide coverage and support for bona fide vocal jazz and a cappella promotion and contributions. We appreciate your attention to these ads and your support of the activities they represent (message board subscribers are equal to about a third of our subscribers and, of course, there is significant overlap).

      So, if you are a business or non-profit that provides a direct benefit to our subscribers, we would like to publish your ad at no cost. CVJS will make the sole decision on your applicability and the value of your service.

      If you are an active vocal group or non profit seeking to offer services or merchandise, our advertising rates are:
      Half page (7:wideX5"high): $55
      Quarter page (3.5"wideX5"high): $25
      Eighth page (3.5"wideX2.5"high): $15

      If you are a commercial enterprise that wishes to reach our very focused subscribers, our advertising rates are:
      Half page (7:wideX5"high): $100
      Quarter page (3.5"wideX5"high): $55
      Eighth page (3.5"wideX2.5"high): $30

      All ads must be submitted with camera ready art as pdf or jpg in the dimensions indicated, or as finished copy (MS Word etc.), included font, style and size if no art is intended.

      Please submit your insertion materials as enclosures to email to info@... no later than Tuesday, July 5. Insertion will be confirmed and payment billed by return email and must be submitted as soon as possible by check made out to "CVJS" and sent to PO Box 18535, Bldr 80308-1535. Payments not received will be grounds for unsubscription and banning use of the message board. Call our message line (888-WIZ-CVJS) for additional information.

      We will be happy to have your participation in our effort to reach out to Colorado fans and friends of contemporary a cappella and vocal jazz.

      Rol Sharette
      editor