Reminder: 3 Story Limit in concert for Bike to Work Week!

  • Thompson, Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Reminder: 3 Story Limit in concert for Bike to Work Week!

      Hello 3SL friends, family, and fans!

      Just wanted to send a quick reminder--we'll be performing tomorrow night as part of Boulder's Bike to Work Week festivities. It should be a really good time! Here are the deets:

      When: Wednesday, June 22! The entertainment will go from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.; we're the middle set, going from about 6:00 to 7:00.

      What: "Pedalin' to the Groove" concert; this event is sponsored by Boulder Community Hospital. We'll be one of three groups performing (still no word on who the other groups are, sadly) at this open-air concert.

      Where: The Central Park Bandshell in Boulder (Broadway and Canyon, across from the library).

      How much: Free! Ride in if you can--it's Bike To Work Week after all--but get there! If you can't ride, there are parking spots on the street, and a couple of close-ish parking garages. The closest one is probably at 10th and Walnut (facing onto Walnut).

      If you're thinking of doing dinner along with the concert, please do! There probably won't be food offered in the concert area itself, but the Boulder Farmer's Market is held on Wednesdays, so you could likely get an inexpensive, portable (and yummy!) dinner from one of the food booths there.

      Hope you can join us!
      st

      PS 3 Story Limit doesn't share its mailing list with any other organizations and doesn't send unsolicited e-mails. You've received this one because you indicated you'd like to at some point--if you've changed your mind, please respond and put the word REMOVE in the text. Thanks!

      Sarah Thompson
      3 Story Limit
      Boulder, Colorado

      "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." --Francis Bacon