17th Avenue Allstars Anniversary Event Friday evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Clear Day
      Are you going?

      I just spoke to someone last night -- someone who subscribes to this message board -- and he said he hadn't heard about the Allstars party/concert/fun time.

      Okay, I know you get a lot of junk email, but I hope you don't ignore the a cappella events that are the reason for you to be interested in these emails. Before you delete a bunch, check for that (colorado-acappella) in the subject line.

      And this is a very special event. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

      Just think how much fun it would be if all 500 of you showed up tomorrow night at the Sherman Street Event Center at 1770 Sherman in central Denver.

      And think how much it would mean to the two important service organizations who will benefit from the proceeds.

      Now get yourself over to yur nearest King Soupers and plop down the $17 (or $7 for your kid) and small service charge for your ticket. Or show up at the door at about 7pm to be sure you get a good seat for the show.

      Lots of fun. Lots of music. Lots of neat folks. You know -- party time.

      Seeya there!