Wells Fargo Jazz Festival!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Hello Groovy Guys and Gals!
      Just wanted to let you know that Groove Society has set out to make
      Jazz history in Grand Junction this weekend and you are invited to
      witness this awesome time!

      We kick of our first show on Satuday, June 11th with the downbeat at
      7:00pm. (Great time to show up because the sun's still up but the
      weather has cooled off enough to be comfortable) Right after we
      perform we are doing a tune with the closing band of the night
      called "Second Sound" and let me tell you that this band is the jazz
      funk'n bomb!

      The head honcho of the event, Jackie, is also letting Groove Society
      close out the Festival on Saturday, June 12th with the down beat at
      3:00pm. (Great time to show up and get some great deals around the
      art booths as they are starting to close up shop and may want to make
      some last minute sales! Of course right after we perform... giggle)

      If you really wish you could come but can come out check some of the
      other dates/times we've got coming up this summer below or by going
      to http://www.groovesociety.org

      You all rock our acappella worlds!

      Hope to see you real soon!

      Groove Society