Working Denver Group Seeking Experienced First/Second Tenor

  • marcusab57
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      The Sliders, one of the newer A Cappella groups in Denver, have
      already established a standard for excellence and fun. Due to the
      recent departure of one of our members, we are now looking for a
      strong first/second tenor. We are a group that is hard to categorize
      because of our interest in a wide range of musical styles and
      influences. From Doo Wop to Jazz to R&B…if we like it, we'll
      do it.
      Although each of us has experience performing with other groups, The
      Sliders is a reflection of our lives today. We are laid back but
      serious about what we do. Having a good time performing and learning
      fun new material, is what it's all about. If this sounds like
      you,
      please give us a call at (303) 539-1839 x.115, or e-mail us at
      tstocker@.... We would love to hear from you. Who
      knows…it
      could be the most fun you've had with your shoes on.