DON'T MISS the 17th Avenue All-Stars Reunion Concert

  • Barry Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      DON'T MISS the 17th Avenue All-Stars Reunion Concert

      Hello A Cappella Fans,

      We are SO pumped up about the All-Star Reunion benefit concert!
      What excitement to hear the original singers again: Norm Silver, Jake Schroeder, Robert Anderson who essentially started the A Cappella Movement in Colorado 17 years ago!

      It's been really fun learning the backup parts to solos that will be masterfully revived by the originals PLUS LaTanya Hall, Robert Johnson, Jaquelyn Farrell and Jimi Alexander.

      And of all the vocal percussionists to hear - you will thrill when you experience a "Zach Attach" by Zach Freeman!
      We have about 100 items in the silent auction benefiting at-risk kids and families who receive therapy and treatment at Lost and Found Inc., and National Jewish Asthma Research Center in memory of Jeffery Harris.

      Items include:

        1. An All-Stars Band Jacket
        2. All-Stars Memorabilia
        3. A personal song by Jennifer Butler
        4. Robert Johnson's voice on your answering machine
        5. Photo and recording sessions
        6. Bright Smile teeth whitening
        7. autographed Jake Plummer football
        8. autographed Bronco Cheerleader calendar and poster
        9. Scenic aeroplane ride/dog fight experience
        10. Golf outings
        11. Hotel and B&B packages
        12. An African Safari
        13. Disney Animated Cells
        14. Amazing hand-carved candles
        15. Gift baskets: wine, margarita, champagne, spa, chocolate, gourmet, picnic, football, movie, etc.
        16. Theater and comedy outings
        17. Restaurant certificates

      This is a once-in-a-lifetime show, never to be seen again. DON'T MISS OUT!

      Date: Friday, June 17, 2005

      Location:   1770 Sherman Street Event Center

      Schedule:
       6-8p     VIP party – appetizer buffet, silent auction,

          gift package, special seating, meet & greet current and past members

       7:30p   Doors open for General Admission

       8-10p    Family Concert with All-Stars past and present

      10-12   Party and Dance with special friends and Denver Favorites: Laura Newman and the A.O.A. Band

      Tickets available at:
                      all King Soopers Stores
       web    www.17thavenueallstars.com
       phone  1-866-464-2626
       live           All-Star shows

          (check our web site or call 303-595-1040)

      Ticket Pricing:
      VIP Party and show:     $60 or $100 per couple
      General Admission:      $17; $7 children 12 and under