3 STORY LIMIT MONDAY NIGHT!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Clear Day
      Hello a cappellans!

      I'm sorry to report that the listing for this remarkable vocal group didn't make the weekend paper ("Friday" magazine)! Don't know why it wasn't included, but we would sure appreciate your help in getting the word out to your friends about this last Bolder A Cappella evening of the season. Thanks!

      Bolder A Cappella, Monday night, June 6. 7:30pm and 8:45pm

      Redfish Brewhouse, 2027 13th Street, half block north of the Pearl Street Mall.

      3 STORY LIMIT!

      The unusual name of this pop a cappella group refers to a Boulder ordinance to preserve views of its western horizon. But this 3-Story Limit was formed by eight talented folks who love singing enough to take time from families and jobs to create musical harmony in jazz, doo-wop, folk and rock . . with a bit of humorous stuff thrown in. But what are 8 parts among friends?

      Boulder's 3-Story Limit loves its audiences without reservation and always manages to entertain them. They perform for all kinds of special occasions and can be reached through Janet Eden-Harris at 303-443-2468.

      Come on out Monday night to see what this classy ensemble has to offer and help us celebrate the close of another season of great a cappella at Redfish. A Cappella has so many faces, we always have variety to offer and many new a cappella experiences to share.

      Thanks for your support of Bolder A Cappella for the past 4 years and, after Monday night, take the summer to enjoy its own special music and activities and watch for the fall series in late September.

      Stop by for either show (7:30 or 8:45pm) and give these excellent singers our support, while enjoying a classic experience in vocal jazz and a cappella. Great entertainment, great food, great atmosphere.

      See you Monday night!

      Some of Colorado's most popular vocal bands invade Boulder regularly on specific Mondays. Many of these groups perform mainly for private parties and are not generally available to the public. Bolder A Cappella is produced by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society at the popular Redfish Brewhouse, a family spot with excellent sight lines and acoustics, competitive prices and no cover. Here's a unique opportunity to sample what's out there. Join us for the fun!