Fwd: Benefit Concert, Sunday, June 5th

  • Timothy Staggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      FYI - Cross Examined is an a cappella group based in Longmont, CO. If you're anywhere close to Longmont this weekend, hope you can make plans to attend.

      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Timothy Staggs <tpstaggs66@...>
      Subject: Benefit Concert, Sunday, June 5th
      To: Timothy Staggs <tpstaggs66@...>

      Hi,

      On behalf of Cross Examined, I want to share with you an event this weekend that we hope you will want to be a part of. Cross Examined, along with several other Longmont area music groups, will be participating in a benefit concert to support Jennifer Gard. Jen is the choir and vocal teacher for Long's Peak Middle School in Longmont. She is 31 years old and is suffering from kidney disease. She's on beeper alert for a transplant, but in the meantime could really use active, "faith in action" support from the community she serves.

      Here's the when and where and how much info:

      When: Sunday, June 5, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
      Where: Grace Evangelical Free Church, 2415 Lake Park Drive, Longmont (see map below)
      How Much: Tickets are available for a donation of $5.00 (or more, if you would like to donate more). They can be purchased at the door, or you can buy them in advance if you happen to see a member of CrossX before Sunday.

      If you're unfamiliar with Cross Examined, we're a Christian a cappella group based in Longmont, CO. For more info on the group, as well as sound clips from our latest CD, go to cdbaby.com and search for Cross Examined.

      Cross Examined will be singing in the middle of the program, from approximately 3:50 - 4:40.

      If you have any questions about this event or Cross Examined, please let us know, we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

      Hope to see you Sunday!

      Best regards,

      Tim Staggs (for Cross Examined)

      NOTE: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to this mail and let us know - we will promptly update our list, and we apologize for any incovenience. Likewise, if you would like us to add friends/family/etc to our mailing list, please let us know, we'd be delighted to accommodate your request.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page

      http://mail.yahoo.com