Cadence

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Clear Day
      Thanks to Jeff Smith and Jill Wright (and probably a lot of others in the email chute) who knew what Frost Free is all about. I knew I had heard something about that, but what I heard on the air recently was a garbled Canadian DJ talking at 93 mph and all I caught was a fleeting "Cadence" and took it to be the old jazz label of that name. Wow, I went to the site and I have ordered Frost Free and the new one, "Twenty for One," is on reserve. Should be ship-able any day.

      Neat sound. So jazz, so clean, so clever. www.cadence-unplugged.com. Wonder if they know (knew) "Free Design" (the Dedrick bros/family)?

      No, I'm not deserting you, m-pact, but I sure would like to see those guys come west sometime. Whadayathink, Erik and Dana?