17th Avenue Allstars Reunion Concert

  • lonesilver1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2005
      Dear Friends of A Cappella and Fans of the 17th Avenue Allstars,

      Many of you know that we are putting on an Allstar reunion concert
      on Friday June 17th from 6pm to midnight at 1770 Sherman Street
      Event Center. ( the event has been moved from the Soiled Dove to
      accomodate the entire family)

      The show will bring back Allstar alums, LaTanya Hall, Jake
      Schroeder, Robert Johnson, Robert Anderson, Jimi Alexander,
      Jacquelyn Farrell and Zach Freeman.

      Over the years the 17th Avenue Allstars have been instrumental in
      creating an interest and focus for a cappella singing. The group in
      it's early years recorded some of the the first contemporary a
      cappella recordings to be nationally distrubuted and won the
      National Harmony Sweepstakes in 1993, putting Colorado a cappella
      into the national spotlight.

      With all the ups and downs associated with any artistic endeavor it
      has been an amazing journey with so many talented people.

      I want to invite you to join us in our 17th year of music and help
      us in a worthy cause; a fundraiser for Lost and Found Inc. a charity
      that benefits children, at risk teens and foster families.

      Please let your friends know about the show and encourage the folks
      at your work to join us in sponsorship and/or contributions (cash
      donations and silent auction items ) to this evening's fundraiser.

      This will be an evening where our friends in the a cappella
      community and fans of the Allstars join together in a worthy cause.

      If you wish to purchase tickets you can visit our website
      www.17thavenueallstars.com , see us at one our upcoming shows,
      visit the Ticketswest website or go to the service desk at front
      range King Soopers to pick them up.

      Thank you for your consideration. This will be an amazing evening.

      I sincerely hope to see you there.

      In Harmony,

      Norm Silver
    • miniwage1@aol.com