Rare Silk Question

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      Greetings Colorado...
      LA -A Cappella here!

      I've got 3 CD's by Rare Silk and I know they dis-banded years ago.
      Does anyone know why?
      Does anyone know if they have more than 3 CD's out?

      From the info I've obtained, I think one of the group's members, Todd Buffa
      is or WAS from the Denver area.

      Rare Silk was such an awesome group, I'm just curious as to why they broke up.

      Hope you don't mind me interjecting from Los Angeles.  :-)
      If anyone has any information,  please let me know.
      Thanks Kindly,

      Mike Economou
      www.theperfectgents.com