For Those About to Gig...

  • Dave Trendler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Chatterbox loves singing and listening to a cappella music, and the
      group is excited to become a part of Colorado's a cappella community.

      If your group:

      - needs to fill time at an event. . . we'd love to split a set with
      you!
      - is producing an a cappella concert. . . we'd love to perform!
      - is performing at an event's "a cappella stage". . . please
      recommend us!

      Check out our new, updated website at www.chatterboxlive.com, complete
      with bios and a few lo-fi recordings, and feel free to download our
      snazzy e-press kit.

      Chatterbox is looking for opportunities to perform. Please e-mail us
      at aca@... or give us a call at 303-442-4323 to set up
      a show.

      Dave Trendler
      Chatterbox