face in California!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Clear Day
      Hey A Cappellans,

      Now is the time to send lots of positive vibes in the direction of the Marin County Auditorium just outside of San Francisco. This Saturday evening, Boulder's talented "face" six-voice vocal band will face off against 7 competing regional champs from across the continent to claim the title of Harmony Sweepstakes Champions!

      We haven't had a first place winner for a good number of years (1993 for the Allstars and 1996 for m-pact -- whom we can't really claim even though they came out of UNC, because they weren't Rocky Mountain regional champs). This may be the year if we all get behind them and think good thoughts. They can do it as Audience Faves (as we know!), but can they take top spot?

      They can if they set their minds to it. And I think they are pretty determined to slay the competition (vocally, I mean). These guys have energy to spare and will drive their well-rehearsed songs right through the other groups. If things go right, we will have a lot to celebrate next week.

      So give them your support and tell your California friends to seek them out Saturday night and help Colorado list another winner!