Anybody ever sing in Montreal??

  • miniwage1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      Greetings to the Colorado group from your New York brethren Burger
      Brothers.

      Does anybody know anything about acappella in Montreal? Venues and/or
      groups?

      We're going to be up there for 10 days in June and would like to
      schedule some other appearances if possible. Any help/advice/tidbits
      of knowledge/amusing anecdotes would be greatly appreciated.

      I know of two Canadian acappella groups;
      Cadence (awesome) but they are based out of Toronto
      and
      FrerejauquesAcappellaCenEscepaiscappellask, but I made them up just
      to be funny. HA. ha. ... ha.

      As the French Quebecois say,
      ..
      muchas gracias,