Re: Re: [colorado-acappella] A cappella enthusiasts...

  • jkiefer@ycsi.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
      referring to the colorada accapella mailing
      Jay Kiefer
    • Roland Sharette
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
        Be happy to, but it's a newsletter snail-mailing. If you would like that, send mailing address and telephone number.

        Thanks for interest.

        Rol Sharette
        program director
        Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
        CASA co-ambassador
        Contemporary A Cappella Society
      • Lev
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 12, 2001
          Thanks,

          Snail mail is:

          Lev Ropes
          500 Creekside Ct.
          Golden, CO 80403-1903
        • Roland Sharette
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 13, 2001
            To: Lev Ropes:

            Got your mailing address, Lev, but can you email me <:rjsharette@...>?
            I'm not sure you want to share your info with whoever is on this listserve.

            I also need your email address and phone number. Let me know if you need
            anything specific besides the Colorado Songster newsletter. Did you need
            upcoming dates? Did you receive the current newsletter? Do you need info
            about the Deke Sharon workshop?

            I don't think many folks are using this bulletin board yet, but it's best to
            send personal info directly to the addressee.
            Thanks,

            Rol Sharette
          • HolisterJ@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
              You are replying to ALL on your blind copies...:PLEASE DON'T

              also remove me from Colo List
            • HolisterJ@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
                you are replying to ALL on a blind copy list - please dont...