Sound? Sound? Sound...

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi this is Tim "destoyer of phlegm" Jones, of moosebutter and / or Plumbers of
      Rome.

      I have big hair.

      But also, I am now in possession of a SHINY NEW SPANKING GLORIOUS SOUND SYSTEM
      capable of broadcasting staggering amounts of wattage and decibles and stuff.
      The system and I (me?) are available for hire, should you need some delicious
      sound-engineering stuff.

      Good system for medium-sized groups in small- to medium-sized venues. I've got
      wads of experience mixing live vocals as well as bands in various settings; I
      also have a bit of vocal performing experience, and I knows some things about
      making the vocals sound sweet.

      Call or email for details.

      Cheerio!

      Tim "blanket of irony" Jones