Re: [colorado-acappella] TIME IS ALMOST UP!

  • Dan Testa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
      You actually save money if you buy your ticket at the
      box office the day of the concert or if you send a
      check to CVJS. So I would suggest doing one of those
      options. If you buy in advance on ticketweb you pay
      such a high surcharge that it ends up being more than
      buying it at the door. Just my two cents.

      Dan

      http://mail.yahoo.com