TIME IS ALMOST UP!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005
      Clear Day
      There is still time to purchase your Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes tickets in advance.

      Using the accompanying ticket order form, you can mail in your order to

      CVJS
      PO Box 18535
      Boulder, CO  80308-1535

      with your check (payable to CVJS) for $18 per gen adm ticket, $14 per student/senior (60+) ticket, or $14 per ticket for any type of group of 15 or more persons. Tickets will be placed in Will Call only and you will receive confirmation by email or telephone.

      Checks received by Friday, March 25 will be time enough to use our Will Call, but don't wait any longer to ensure place your order! Send in your form now and save money. Call 888-949-2857 if you have questions.

      Tickets at the door are $20 and $15; no group prices.

      Tickets purchased by TicketWeb phone or website (ticketweb.com) or at 12 TicketWeb box offices along the Front Range will include a small surcharge for commission and the cost of mailing, if applicable.

      Order now, but however you get them, don't miss this excellent program next Saturday, March 26 at Loretto Heights Theater in Denver. The A Cappella Celebration Hall opens at 6pm, with the show starting at 7pm.

      Support A Cappella in Colorado! Have a ball doing so!

    • Dan Testa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
        You actually save money if you buy your ticket at the
        box office the day of the concert or if you send a
        check to CVJS. So I would suggest doing one of those
        options. If you buy in advance on ticketweb you pay
        such a high surcharge that it ends up being more than
        buying it at the door. Just my two cents.

        Dan

        http://mail.yahoo.com