NEW CO-ED GROUP in Denver

  • babbagroove
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Hey everyone, I'm trying to form a fun new group in Denver, 10-12
      voices (bass-soprano) + vocal percussion, ages 18-25. The group will
      be a serious hobby, but nothing too intense; mostly just for singing
      jollies and to start gigging locally. I want it to be the size of a
      college group, with a slightly more developed sound. Repertoire will
      be mostly pop/rock stuff, some jazz/r&b too. I know some of you are
      already in groups like 17th Avenue Allstars, Groove Society, etc.,
      but if you aren't or if you know other singers who might be
      interested please let me know ASAP (babbagroove@...) Thanks!