HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES HITS THE BOARDS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Clear Day
      Hey A Cappellist!

      It's time to buy your tickets for the greatest a cappella show on earth, Rocky Mountain version. It's Saturday, March 26 at Denver's Teikyo Loretto Heights Theater. Plan on being there at 6pm for the free A Cappella Exposition and preshow entertainment.

      Note: Tickets at the door will be $20 general admission and $15 student/seniors.
      Tickets purchased in advance are $18 and $14 with 15+ member groups of any age costing $14/person.

      Here's the skivy:
      Saturday, March 26, 7pm
      Teikyo
      Loretto Heights Theater
      3001 S. Federal Blvd at W. Dartmouth, Denver

      Flesher-Hinton Music Company presents
      The 16th Annual Rocky Mountain
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      produced by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society

      An "A Cappella Exposition" Opens at 6PM

      Advance Tickets: $18 regular admission; $14 students & seniors
      Groups of 15 or more: $14 each Available at TicketWeb box offices across Colorado
      or call 800-965-4827
      and online through www.ticketweb.com, or clik on the TicketWeb link at http://www.cvjs.org

      See “EASY-TIX” below for ticketing options and prepay ticket order form.

      Questions? Call our message line at tollfree 888-WIZ-CVJS (949-2857)

      Singing groups and the audience will benefit from a tried and trusted theater on Denver's near west side with good acoustics and plenty of free parking. Sound engineering and judging will be handled by experts who know and appreciate a cappella. The MC will be a cappella fan and friend Robert Johnson, and the 999 seats will be filled with those of us who value and get turned on by great a cappella sounds. Don’t miss it!

      Our Hosts: 2004 RM Harmony Sweepstakes Champions
      InPulse
      from Minneapolis, MN

      Special Guest
      JERRY LAWSON, formerly of "The Persuasions"

      Com
      peting Groups
      Curious Gage Fort Collins, CO
      Earl Family Singers Louisburg, KS
      Face!
      Boulder, CO
      HarmoniX
      Longmont, CO
      Ignition . . .
      Aurora, CO
      No Better Cause
      Lincoln, NE
      Northern Colorado Voices
      Greeley, CO
      Plumbers of Rome
      Lone Tree, CO

      EASY-TIX!
      3 SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE WAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR
      HARMONY  SWEEPSTAKES ADMISSION TICKETS
      1. TicketWeb
      Speak to a TicketWeb operator at 800-965-4827 or go to www.cvjs.org and click on the TicketWeb link. It will take you directly to the Harmony Sweeps ticket order page, where you can securely purchase tickets and have them sent to you or held at Will Call Pickup . Even group purchases can be made in this very efficient manner. Surcharges and shipping costs are relatively modest (especially compared to TicketMaster).

      2. Ticket Offices
      The theater has no advance box office, but Colorado folks have 10 locations around the state where they can buy tickets in person, and avoid mailing costs. See the list of these locations below and stop by to get your tickets there up to the day before the show.

      3. CVJS Mail Order
      CVJS is offering a limited mail order plan for you to use without the cost of commissions or mailing. Using the order form pdf attached to this message, you may order general admission, student/senior or group tickets for Will Call Pickup one hour before show time (6pm). These orders must be paid by check when you order. You will receive a confirmation email or telephone call and your tickets will be waiting in the lobby. Just print out the order form attached, fill it out and mail it in -- right away.

      Of course, we expect to have tickets available before the program at the Loretto Heights box office, but we cannot guarantee there will be seats. In addition, there may be a very long line, so we recommend avoiding that option.

      HARMONY SWEEPS (TicketWeb) TICKET OFFICES

      Colorado Springs

      Independent Records
      123 East Bijou Street
      719-520-5111