Timberliners Open House February 15th!!

  • Jonathan Griffitts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      WELCOME SINGERS AND LISTENERS ALIKE!

      BOULDER TIMBERLINERS BARBERSHOP CHORUS
      WINTER OPEN HOUSE

      Tuesday, February 15th, 2005 at 7:30 PM

      Community United Church of Christ
      2650 TABLE MESA DRIVE
      (Southwest corner of Lehigh and Table Mesa Dr.)

      Call Robb Seal at 303.499.0184 to make a reservation...

      Good Old Fashioned Vocal Harmony
      ABSOLUTELY FREE!

      The Timberliners are entering a new era in our 55+ year history...Come
      be a part of the transition!

      This is a special treat for the whole family to enjoy. PLEASE pass this
      e-mail message along to anyone in the area who you think might be
      remotely interested in:

      fun and comraderie
      “woodshedding”
      Hearing those sweet old songs
      refreshing baked goods by Barb Olivarez
      Ear-tickling tags
      and as always, a few corny jokes...

      Here is the address of our homepage, to give you an idea of what we're
      all about.

      http://www.harmonize.com/timberliners/index.html