Sing With a Denver Contemporary A Cappella Chorus - Tuesday

  • rpodjasek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005

      LAST NOTE SINGERS - WANTED! - New members in all vocal parts for our 2005 spring/summer performance season. No audition is required.  The Last Note Singers is a mixed a cappella chorus of 40 voices that has been entertaining Colorado front-range audiences for over 20 years.  This season we have a new musical director.  We sing contemporary a cappella music – jazz, popular, folk, show tunes – and we have a great time doing it!  Our rehearsals are Tuesday evenings, generally from 7:30-9:30 PM, at Washington Park United Church of Christ, 400 S. Williams, Denver, CO 80209.  Our new members briefing will be this Tuesday, February 8, 2005 at 7:00 PM, followed by our regular rehearsal to which you are invited.  The church is 3 blocks east of the park and one block south of Alameda at the corner of Williams and Dakota.  Please use the rear, alley entrance.  For more information call 720 985-9515.