I n The Buff

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      Clear Day
      In The Buff would like to invite you to its 11th Birthday Concert next Saturday night.

      That's right,one of CU-Boulder's premier all-male a cappella groups has officially been around for over a decade. As many of you might know, our birthday concerts are always free. It's our way of thanking you for supporting our love of (or possible addiction to) a cappella music.

      This year, however, we would like to do more than just share our music with the Colorado a cappella community. We want to extend a helping hand to the victims of the tsunami disaster. Therefore, we will be taking donations at the door, and every cent you donate will go to the Red Cross's tsunami relief fund.

      Who: In The Buff
      What: 11th Birthday Concert
      Where: CU-Boulder campus, Mathematics building, Room 100.
      When: Feb. 5 @ 7 p.m.
      Cost: Free!
      We will, however, be taking donations for the Red Cross Tsunami Relief Fund.

      We hope to see you at the show. And remember,
      Everything is always better ... In The Buff.