Cross Examined at Gospelk fest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      Clear Day
      One of our very active a cappella groups and frequent visitors to Bolder A Cappella at Redfish is performing this weekend. Tim Staggs reports:
      Subject: CrossX at Gospel Grass Festival

      Check out the above link for information about the WINTER GOSPEL GRASS FESTIVAL being held THIS WEEKEND, JAN 28-30TH. Cross Examined (with special guest, Alice Bradford) has been asked to participate this year, and we're ON SCHEDULE FOR THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, JAN 29TH, 6:45-7:15 AT THE LAKEWOOD HOLIDAY INN (see link for address/directions).