HARMONY SWEEPS GROUPS DEADLINE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2005
      Clear Day
      Hey groups,

      If any of you are planning to participate in this year's Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes Saturday, March 26 in Denver, now is the time to move! Next Saturday is the deadline.

      Don't get hung up on putting together CDs, videos and photos this week. Just be sure to have your hard copy registration and your $10 per group member fee in our hands by that day. You can send along the other things in the next week, before the audition committee review. That date is not set right now, but it should be Feb 5 or 12 at the latest. You can also substitute for the audio sample by scheduling a live set for the committee at that time.

      Meanwhile, get your forms and check in the mail now. The check will not be cashed unless your appearance is confirmed. And call our tollfree if you have other questions..

      MAIL TO:
      CVJS
      PO BOX 18535
      Boulder, CO  80308-1535