moosebutter info

  • moosebutter moosebutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      Sorry for those of you who this does now apply to, especially the show part,
      since it's in Utah. But if you know anybody over there, forward this email
      to them.

      We're having a great sale on merchandise, so if you've procastinated the day
      of your moosebuttering, your opportunity is now nigh.

      Nigh is a cool word.

      Tim, from moosebutter

      singing stuff")
      Tickets will be available at the BYU Wilkinson Center info desk,
      on
      www.moosebutter.com, or at the door. Seats are extremely
      limited, so buy soon.
      This is the ONLY public moosebutter Christmas show this year.
      Special prizes will be awarded to the largest single group of
      attendees - so
      make sure to come in one large mass!

      **************** moosebutter merchandise at special holiday
      prices!
      Until Christmas only, purchase any moosebutter T-shirt or
      moosebutter: see dee
      at a show or from the web site for just $12; buy any two for
      $20! see dee now
      at the low, low price of $12, and any combination of shirt or CD
      for just $20.
      Buy it
      off the web site, and we'll pay the shipping! $20 even for a
      delightful
      moosebutter holiday package! $20 for inner peace! $20 for the
      keys to
      universal enlightenment! $20 for okay I'll shut it now.

      Thanks for your continued support of moosebutter! Please visit
      us at
      www.moosebutter.com, or contact us with questions.

      --- moosebutter