Curious Gage in Concert, Dec 19th

  • Nic Widhalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Don't miss Curious Gage's annual Holiday Concert, held this year at the Sunset Event Center, on Dec 19th.  Last year we sold out the joint, so make sure to plan ahead and come join us for an evening of food, dancing, drinks, and (of course) a cappella.

      WHERE: Sunset Event Center, Fort Collins, CO
      WHEN: Dec 19th, 7:00 PM, doors at 6:00 PM
      HOW MUCH: $10 for adults, $7 for students

      Make sure to check out the Sunset's website for directions (www.sunseteventcenter.com) or www.curiousgage.com for more details.

      Hope to see you there!

      ~Nic Widhalm
      VP for Curious Gage