3 Story Limit is auditioning!

  • Thompson, Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      3 Story Limit is auditioning!

      Hello, Colorado a cappellists! (Is that a word?)

      Our (eventually) 8-person group is looking for a high tenor and first alto to join us in singing jazz, doo-wop, folk, and various self-arranged music in venues around the area. 3 Story Limit rehearses every Monday in South Boulder and we’re looking for people with:

        *       Experience singing in a group, preferably a cappella
        *       A passion for entertaining and love of music
        *       A sense of humor
        *       Good solo skills and ability to blend

      If you’re interested, please contact us: call Rachel Shannon at 303-494-5893 or e-mail Janet Eden-Harris at janet@....

      Sarah Thompson
      3 Story Limit
      Boulder, Colorado
      sarah_thompson@...

      "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." --Francis Bacon