m-pact comes "home!"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Clear Day
      Since their first Colorado appearance eight years ago (April 26, 1996), a week before their triumphant win at the National Harmony Sweeps, these guys have held a special place in the hearts of Colorado a cappella fans. So we see a lot of them on their many trips here. But not enough for some of us!

      Here's the latest notice straight from Marco, Britt, Trist, Jake, Jeff and Rudy themselves:

      Lakewood Cultural Center, Denver -- ONE SHOW ONLY
      470 South Allison Parkway
      Mon Nov 29 at 7:30 pm ($20 gen & $15 students)
      Tickets:  303-987-7845 or www.m-pact.com

      This show will sell out very quickly, so reserve your seats SOON and forward this email to your friends to come check us out!
      Also, please consider giving the gift of music this season.  CD's make great stocking stuffers and allow m-pact to continue to record future albums for you, so buy many and give freely!

      Thank you for your love and support.  With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we certainly appreciate so many amazing Colorado  friends and fans that believe in us and our music.  Hope to see you soon!

      Your group: m-pact