Denver A Cappella Project - Holiday Recording is HERE!

  • Denver A Cappella Project
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Hi all - just a quick note to let you know that the Denver A Cappella Project's new holiday CD has been officially released!  Our third recording, we're all pretty excited about this CD and are hoping you will be, too.  If you're interested, just visit: http://www.dap-online.com/Music.html to listen to clips or order your own copy today.  Thanks!

      Your Friend in Music,

      Mark Zenk
      The Denver A Cappella Project
      email: dap@...
      web: www.dap-online.com

      It's HERE!

      Please have snow...

      The first Christmas recording from

      The
      Denver
      A Cappella
      Project

      has arrived!

      Containing everything from the rich choral "O Magnum Mysterium" to a jazzy "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"
      to a funk version of "The Little Drummer Boy,"
      it includes some of our most beloved songs
      in honor of this wonderful Season!

      You can order directly online or print out a mail-in order form
      at www.dap-online.com,
      OR contact any DAP member
      to get your copy today!

      DAP contact phone number: (303) 690-2290
      DAP contact fax number: (303) 400-0108

      Thanks again for your amazing support.