Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes Early Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004

      Hey, Colorado A Cappella fans!

      Coming your way soon: More info about the 2005 Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweeps!

      After mailing the latest newsletter, we realized www.cvjs.org is malfunctioning (a big word for "stuck").

      We'll get that fixed soon, but if you want to do any of the following, you can begin now:

      Audition info and materials: Call 888-949-2857 and leave your name, phone and, if you wish, email address. We can send out your packet via pdf files or snail mail, but you must return it in hard copy with enclosures.

      Schedule: Yes, it's Easter weekend. Can't be helped. It's really hard to find an acceptable (read sight lines, acoustics, comfort) venue for such a huge undertaking in the Denver area (wait until CU gets their new concert hall built). Meanwhile, plan on that holiday weekend to make your foray to Denver on Friday and go home on Monday so you won't miss any part of the party.

      Tickets: On sale at TicketWeb (NOT Ticketmaster) by phone, website or at nine Front Range locations (list below -- service charges apply, but nothing like Ticketmaster). Group sales for 15 or more will save money too, but they won't be set up until January.

      Buy soon before the rush.

      Questions? Use your Reply All here. Let everybody know what you need to know.

      Rol Sharette

      Ticket windows:
      Boulder
      Bart's CD Cellar