InPulse

  • mattinpulse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      To All!

      It's Matt McDonald here with InPulse. I can't even tell all of you how excited we
      are to be returning to Denver and the entire State of Colorado! We're very
      excited to run our Educational Outreach Program that many of you already
      know about, and also to perform around the area. We're looking forward to a
      good visit and making even more new friends.

      If any of you would like to know more about the tour, please feel free to email
      me at matt@... . Also, if there are any educators that would like to
      know more about the InPulse Educational Outreach Program, please feel free
      to contact me also. I'd be more than happy to send you out a copy of our
      press-kit!

      Many of our CO fans have been asking about our Christmas disc, and YES, it
      is coming out this Thursday! It's called "Shed A Little Light" and it's jam packed
      with great stuff. You can pick it up soon at www.a-cappella.com , but feel free
      to go search for us there right away!

      Thanks for all the support we've had in CO. I look forward to hearing from
      many of you.

      Sincerely,

      Matt

      Matt McDonald
      Manager & Artistic Director - InPulse
      Ph. 612 600 6288
      matt@...
      www.inpmusic.com
    • lalaforte44
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2005
        InPulse will be performing at Silver Creek High School in Longmont
        on Tuesday March 29th. Tickets are $5 for students, $10 for adults,
        and $20 for a family. The show should be a blast, so come on out
        and hear the 2004 Rocky Mountain Harmony Champions in concert.

        Silver Creek High School
        4901 Nelson Road
        Longmont, CO 80503