Need a Ride to West Coast A Cappella Summit?

  • rpodjasek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      I am delivering a friend's car to San Francisco, and I am planning to attend the West Coast A Cappella Summit on the weekend of November 6-7.  All expenses are covered. I'm looking for someone who wants to share the driving.  I plan to leave Thursday, November 4, 2004. If you are interested call me at 720 985-9515 or e-mail to rpodjasek@....  Ray Podjasek