Denver A Cappella Project Christmas CD!! Special Offer!

  • Denver A Cappella Project
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      The
      Denver
      A Cappella
      Project

      joyously announces the release
      of our first Christmas recording,
      Please have snow...

      With favorites like "The Little Drummer Boy,"
      "O Magnum Mysterium," and "Let It Snow,"
      it includes some of our most beloved songs
      in honor of this wonderful Season!

      Available November 1st!

      For our terrific friends & fans,
      we're offering a special pre-sale of Please have snow...

      If you place an order on or before November 1,
      all CD's you order will be
      autographed
      by everyone in DAP.

      You can order directly online OR print out a mail-in order form
      at www.dap-online.com.

      Thank you so much for your constant support!