AUDITIONS FOR LOCAL COMMUNITY CHOIRS

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      AUDITIONS FOR LOCAL COMMUNITY CHOIRS ANNOUNCED BY LIANA LANSING, Music Dir for:

      The GAL-AXIES women's chorale seeks WOMEN as new members in a giving, caring, FUN musical group. We sing "oldies" to contemporary songs, Holiday and Broadway favorites.
      NO FORMAL AUDITIONS necessary. Join us Wed.s at 10:30am, at Christ Cong. Church, 2500 S Sheridan Bl. Further info call Liana Lansing (303) 671-7853, or e-mail:LLansingStudios@...

      The NEW CHORDS, 20-member mixed group SHOW CHOIR has openings in ALL sections (SATB.)
      VISIT WWW.NEWCHORDS.COM for a taste of our performance style: memorized & choreographed shows featuring musical comedy, jazz, spirituals, a cappella, holiday music, and oppty's for solos, small ensembles, etc.
      Further info: Liana Lansing, (303) 671-7853, LLansingStudios@...

      SHIR AMI:Songs of our People, a Jewish Folk Music Ensemble seeks singers and instrumentalists for its  26th season, educating and performing songs of the Jewish traditions from around the world. Rehearsals are Wed eve's,  7:30-9:30pm at the Jewish Community Center, 350 S Dahlia, Perlmutter Room (lower level across from Schwayder Theatre.)  NO FORMAL AUDITIONS, just sit in at rehearsal, and if you'd enjoy making ethnic music, please join us!! For further info please contact Liana Lansing 303-671-7853, or email LLansingStudios@...