Chatterbox seeks altos!

  • Dave Trendler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      A Denver-based vocal band is looking for altos to audition.

      Chatterbox is a young, mixed group of four guys and two ladies, and
      we're looking for altos aged mid-twenties to mid-thirties. We sing
      rock/pop music that's a little off the beaten path, like Cake,
      Filter, Phish, Alison Krauss, and more. We rehearse about once a week
      and will perform about twice per month.

      Though we're in this for fun, we've all got previous singing
      experience, including a Harmony Sweeps regional winner and an a
      cappella album reviewer, and we arrange our songs to be challenging.

      We're in the process of building a set, our first gig is in early
      October, and we plan to buy sound gear and record an album.

      We're hoping to find someone who's as happy to solo as to sing
      background and who can learn music quickly.

      We'd love to hear you! Email me with questions or to set up an
      audition at davetrendler@... and come check out our sound at
      Stella's Coffee House in Denver's Wash Park neighborhood on
      10/6 at 8pm.

      For more info on the group, please check out www.chatterboxlive.com

      Thanks!

      Dave Trendler