Want To Sing In A Fun A Cappella Group?

  • rpodjasek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 1:52 AM
      The Last Note Singers has been entertaining the Front range with a wide variety of modern a cappella music for over 20 years.  We are looking for new singers in all voice parts. No audition required. Rehearsals for the holiday (Thanksgiving to December 20) season start this week. We have 12 to 14 fun gigs including the Georgetown holiday festival, Botanic Garden, Denver Zoo, DIA, area malls, private parties, assisted living homes and hospitals.

      LNS is a group of approximately 40 voices - people of all ages who simply love to sing a cappella.  We rehearse Tuesday evenings at Washington Park United Church of Christ located on the corner of Dakota and Williams (a block south of Alameda about 3 blocks east of Wash Park).  Go down the alley entrance to the rehearsal room. The rehearsals usually go from 7:30 - 9:30 PM (some sectional rehearsals start at 7:00 PM).

      This Tuesday, September 14, 2004 includes a new members briefing for a half hour starting at 7:00 PM followed by the rehearsal.  Come check us out. Also see our website, at  www.cstew.com/LastNoteSingers (case sensitive). For more information call Ray at 720 985-9515.