Curious Gage Holds Open Calls for All Voices

  • Nic Widhalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Local a cappella band Curious Gage is looking for a new singer, and all voice parts are being considered!  Curious Gage, a five person band out of Fort Collins, began as a guy group, but with the absence of our tenor Christian we've decided to entertain the idea of expanding into a mixed ensemble.

      Those interested must have the following qualities:
      At least 20 years in age
      A strong solo *and* ensemble voice
      The ability to sight read and pick up music easily
      Ability to arrange or do vocal percussion a plus, but not required
      A willingness to experiment with new styles of music
      A desire to follow a shared vision

      For those of you who aren't familar with the band, we've been singing and wowing audience for almost two years in locations all around Colorado.  We recently competed at the Rocky Mountain Regional Harmony Sweepstakes, and were honored with the Best Original Arrangement Award for our chart of Hazy Shade of Winter.  We've recorded in several studios throughout the area, and are the "official" morning band of Scott and Lynnie's 97.9 Morning Show.  Feel free to check out our website at www.curiousgage.com for pictures and sound clips.

      Our future projects include a full length studio recording, a regional tour, and a very busy Fall/Winter schedule.  Because of pending contracts we are interested in finding a new member right away, and it could be you!  If interested please contact our General Manager Rod at:

      We look forward to meeting and singing with you soon,

      ~Nic Widhalm
      VP for Curious Gage
      Northern Colorado CASA Area Ambassador

      Do you Yahoo!?