Soprano Needed for Mixed A Cappella Quartet

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2001
      Newbie mixed quartet needs a soprano to fill out a just for fun
      quartet. We plan to sing a little of everything from contemporary
      jazz to barbershop. Who knows where this group could go...

      We are all based out of the South-West Denver Metro area.

      We require someone who reads fairly well, is easy going, good solo
      quality voice, must be able to harmonize, and likes a wide variety of
      music.

      Please send me your name, a little about your musical background,
      what kind of music you would lean towards, and anything else that you
      may feel is relevant.

      -Mike